Basuki Smart Waste Solution is a pioneer in Hydrothermal Carbonization (HTC) technology. Basuki HTC technology is the most efficient technology to convert any organic waste into high value products.
Basuki HTC is a wet process, meaning it is very suitable for biomass and organic municipal waste, with moisture content more than 60%. Our technology enables you to solve organic municipal waste challenges, and rejuvenate degraded soil.
Our HTC technology can convert biomass into high-value product, with up to 90% carbon efficiency, while pyrolysis and gasification would have 30% carbon efficiency and the conventional technology of composting would have 10% carbon efficiency. Converting organic waste into Soil Conditioner product (HydroChar) in 2 - 3 hours.
Our technology is environmental-friendly, cost efficient and scalable to your needs.
Intake Capacity (TPD) :
12, 24, 36
48, 96, 156,
192, 312, and in multiples
- Heating Value 5.423 kcal/kg. Sulfur Content, 0.1%
- Homogen and Stable, Easy to Store and Easy to Transport
- Non-Food New Reneweable Energy
- Improve Soil Structure
- Promote Mikoriza and Root Growth
- Improve Cation-Exchange-Capacity (CEC)
- Increase Water Holding Capacity
- Increase Nutrient Holding Capacity
- Binds Heavy Metal
- Reduce Soil Erosion and Leaching
Giving back to nature.